Tuesday, June 8, 2010

99.5 lbs lost!

I am a silly millimeter from 100. My sister actually asked me if I went and tried to pee more to make the number. Alas, it's just going to happen this week, is all. I can't believe I'm here.

So many amazing things happening.....my house closes in 2 weeks (from this Friday), Relay for Life is this weekend....I'll have 100# lost by the weekend, I'm sure of it. I am going to wear my sister's dress to my cousin's wedding instead of my brother's....(that still blows my mind!).

And, to boot, my back feels a lot better. The NASCAR race was so much fun......although I did give myself the slimies eating 1/2 a hotdog.... but it passed relatively quickly. I don't recognize myself in my mirror sometimes, but it's a good feeling.

I was watching on "Losing it with Jillian", there was a girl who had GBS - she lost a ton of weight but still has, "the fat girl" mentality. It's a constant struggle to beat our food demons.....but with time, perseverance, and support of your friends, you can embrace your inner skinny girl. Trust me, it can be done. I'm doing it as we speak. Does this mean that I don't have days when I still feel like the fat girl? Hell no...... we all have those days, whether we're 150 or 350# - but we push through, and make it to the next day......and you have to find the good things to focus on. That's what keeps me going.

*hugs*
Keep smiling - thanks as always for reading.
<3
Laurie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment