Monday, July 5, 2010

How different life is.....

This was an amazing weekend. We went to upstate NY to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday. It was a wonderful weekend.... I got to see family I haven't seen in forever! Getting comments from family like, "you're lookin' skinny" and "you look so wonderful" was so great....when usually I was the one sitting in the shade, sometimes avoiding people due to my weight. It's a strange new world.

But I have to say, the best part was the energy I had to play with my little cousins....play with my nephew....walk all around my cousin's property....and not worry about being too tired afterwards. And to be fully satisfied with a bite of each kind of food and not gorge myself? Amazing. I truly enjoy food, but don't let it rule me. It's pretty cool!

I'm now down 119#, wearing a size 20 regularly - the 22s are too big now...and the 20s are getting baggy...I may have to break out the 19s soon...it's insanity. But the most lovely insanity I've experienced in a long while. I can't wait until my cousin Jenny's wedding this weekend....dance dance dance.....woot!

Take good care - hope you had a wonderful 4th of July. Thanks for reading!
<3
Laurie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment