Wednesday, January 26, 2011

365 days later.....

And here I am. One year surgiversary. Can't believe it - I said it was going to be my new birthday and man was I right. My life renewed the day I entered that OR. I can't wrap my head around the fact that it's been a year....and when I think about last year at this time, I'm amazed at what I have accomplished.

Regardless of how I may complain about my little missteps.... I'm only human and we all encounter them. I have to give myself credit where credit is due and pat myself on the back for the goals I have set and accomplished. So, what will 2011 have for me? Here's what I hope...

- My weight has stabilized pretty well, but I would love to get down to 190. It's only 9#, and I think with refocus and discipline, I can easily accomplish it.
- I hope to be on my way to motherhood by the end of the year
- I want to walk the Relay for Life and outpace my last year's numbers
- I want to look HOT at my brother's wedding.....dress shopping, here I come!
- I want to get back on track with nutrition and cut out sweets altogether again
- I will go to support group EVERY month - without fail!
- I will get into some form of leisure - bowling league, craft thing, cake decorating, something.....I feel myself getting into an after work rut
- I will get to the gym, at least 3 days a week, to help get this last 9# off and help keep it off!

That's what I hope for this year. I have to maintain this healthy lifestyle....it's why I did what I did, right?

Thank you for all your support over the past year! I couldn't have done it without my family and friends! Love you all!

Thanks for reading!
<3
Laur =)

366 days strong - 164 lbs lighter - 100% healthier and stronger.

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing person and I'm so happy for you that you have come this far! I hope you get your family soon!

    ReplyDelete