Friday, April 2, 2010

House Happenings - and 1st Day with Wii Fit +

OMG, I have to say, the Wii Fit Plus KICKED MY BUTT! I LOVE it. I'm not a huge fan of exercise in general - but making it a video game helps me immensely! The fact that I can work each day to beat my previous scores helps me to maintain focus and stay on top of things. Also - I am finding that my center of gravity sucks and my ankles are super weak! I can't stand on one leg for more than about 30 seconds without having to anchor my other leg against my balancing leg - and it ain't pretty. Thank goodness I'm doing it in the comfort of my own home. *whew*
My core is sore and my hips are screaming. But it's all good - all for the greater good, right? Woop!

As for the house stuff - we're STILL waiting to hear about the new house - the selling realtor has been a bit less than helpful - but he seems to think we'll get a go on Monday and still be able to close by the 20th....that'll be 15 days from the OK - but we shall see. Either way - we may be apartment bound for a while until we can secure a new home. *shrug* The realtor recommended a long term hotel, etc....but my concern about that is what will we do with the cats! Oy, the cats. It's pretty hard to find a place to take cats....especially a hotel. So we're looking at apartments this weekend to see what's out there..... hopefully we'll find something. We may not have to, but it'll be good to have a contingency plan.

What a week! 10th anniversary-ness! I've been married to my best friend for 10 years....and still we act like newlyweds. It's amazing. I would be lost without him! =)

Thanks for reading, everyone! <3
Laurie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment