Thursday, April 29, 2010

Let the hair loss begin! (oh, and before/after pics)




Well, the 4 month commencement of hair loss has started - I got quite a handful this morning - more than usual. *sigh* Fortunately, I have hair to spare, but it doesn't make it any easier. It's all good.

Scale has been a little stuck as of late - got down to 278 for a couple days, then with AF pending, I'm back up to 280. I figure it'll be gone next week. First week back on birth control in over 8 years.....so I'm sure that's not helping. My hormones are a hot mess, but I havne't yelled at Jeff yet - like last time I was on the pill....and it's the same one I was on ages ago. *lol*

So.....in an effort to not commit harey carey....and eat cake.....j/k.....I decided to take new after pics. In the process of checking them out, I was amazed at how different I look....how much smaller my butt is....and how much happier I look in the pics. I'm pretty happy about the pics....and they're going to help me stay focused. That's what I need to do.

So, hopefully these will go on without problems.... enjoy!

Thanks for reading! =)
<3 laur =")">

No comments:

Post a Comment