Tuesday, May 25, 2010

91.5 lbs lost - less than 80 to go!!

I so can't believe I've lost over 90 lbs since the start of my journey! 68.5 since January 25th! I'm so incredibly happy......and I'm a shadow of my former self....seriously. And it's an amazing place to be.

My hubby and I are talking about vacation - and I said I would love to do one of the Segway tours on a cruise..... which I could never have done this time last year! I want to go horseback riding.....parasailing......I want to climb the rock wall on a cruise ship. Oh, and I will.....so help me, I will. I don't know where we'll go for vaca.....but I would love a big adventure....I feel like I should reward myself for my achievements....but it's been SO long since I've been able to do things adventurous..... so I keep looking for big vacas..... we really can't afford a big adventure with the house closing pending, but it's nice to dream.

IDK - we'll see what comes of it...I just want to get away with my love and enjoy down time. =) I subscribe to Travelzoo's top 20.....so I look for big deals from time to time and make my hubbins giggle with my absurd notions.....but it's fun. I just like to torture him.

Thanks for reading, as always......

I'm going to ice my back and feed the kitties.....

<3
Laur =)

1 comment:

  1. Laurie,

    Reading your blog is such an inspiration to me. I wish that I had half the courage, motivation, and willpower that you have to achieve everything that you are doing right now. I can't tell you enough how proud I am to know you, and the hope that gives me that maybe one day I can make these changes in my life too.

    Lots of love.

    -Katrina A.

    ReplyDelete