Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Sunday!

I actually got out of bed and am not walking like Quasimoto..... there is some hope. I feel pretty good, but have that deep ache in my back. At least it's an ache this time.

I have found that I don't like to eat when I'm sick or in pain - or I only want to eat bad stuff. It's not really something I am proud of.....I need the nutrition and the calories to heal AND to lose weight. It's all good.....I'll bounce back.

Long weekends are so nice..... I only have a 3 day week next week - I'm off on Friday to go to the NASCAR race in Scranton - and I'm going to see some of my ladies in the OT department at my old job..... I can't wait to see them! =) It's going to be such fun - even if I am still walking like Quasi some of the time.

Shout out to my beautiful seester, Corinne - she has gotten below her pre-pregnancy weight and has stayed there! I'm so proud! =)

Love you guys! Thanks for reading!
<3
Laur =)

No comments:

Post a Comment