Friday, May 14, 2010

Long time no Blog!

It's been a bit crazy lately - sorry for the laxity in my entries..... but here I is!

In looking at my schedule for the next several weekends.....I realize that I will rarely be spending time with my spouse....but it's cool..... it gives him time to play WoW and I'll be hanging with fam.

This weekend I have a party tomorrow and a presentation on Sunday for work..... next weekend is free - hooray for hubby! The next 4 - 8 are a bit dicey. Jewelry party and long weekend for Memorial day.... Race weekend @ Pocono, Relay for Life, house closing, Grandma's party, wedding, making funnel cakes at St. Joseph's picnic.... craziness! Good thing my spouse loves me!

This crazy schedule creates serious challenges for my eating, but I can handle it! Lots of love you guys! Talk to you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment