Friday, March 26, 2010

2 month follow up.....

Well, regardless of the lack of movement on the scale - today was a pretty awesome day in WLS world.

The NP told me to not beat myself up about the lack of scale movement, since I've lost 17% of my body weight, my blood pressure is improved, my cholesterol is within normal range, and my measurement changes are incredible.

I have lost 1.5" in my neck (my NECK), 6" in my waist, and 7" in my hips. I also was able to get into my size 22 jeans this morning - which has been a goal of mine for the last 2 weeks....they went on, zipped, and I was able to wear them to work! I'm thrilled with all of that. PLUS? I was told today I can actually eat raw fruits/veggies - so I stopped on my way home and got a salad - granted, I can only eat a little of it - but it tastes SOOO good. Never thought I'd be so excited to eat rabbit food.

Banner day in Laur-ville. Now, to find my dream house tomorrow..... I can't wait to go looking!

Thanks for reading! <3
Laur =)

1 comment: