Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stalled.... and having a baaad day...

*sigh*

I've been the same weight for 10 days now. I know I've made it to TWOderland (only surpassed in amazingness by ONEderland - which I hope to see someday), and I've already lost 66lbs from my heaviest....guess I should expect a stall - but I don't like it. But, I eat my protein and cut the carbs even further down and hope to GOD that this helps. Oh, and I have to do more water, too.....that's been a bit of an achilles heel for me lately. I don't get enough in.....not nearly the 64 oz I'm supposed to get in a day. But I digress....I will get out of this slump....so help me God...I will punch this stall in the face! And take it down like a frickin' sumo wrestler. And I'm done bitching. It shall be done!

That, and the house we had bid on is now back on the market - we've backed out and we're going looking again this weekend. Hooray for marathon looking again.... Please oh please let me find my dream house. 2010 is going to be my year.... I can feel it.

Thanks for reading....all 3 of you. *smile*
<3 you!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you're allowed to have them, but crystal light does sugar free packets for water. It definitely helps you drink more when it isn't just the plain water flavor. There are lots of sugar free packets like that. Just a thought. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete