Monday, March 29, 2010

Stall Broken!

So, I added some variety to my food and made sure to up my protein and my water - and voila! Stall broken. I got on the scale this morning and it was 290.5. I'm almost down to the weight I married my husband at! And, we're coming up on our 10th anniversary this Thursday, so I'm pretty psyched about that! =)

I spent some time reading my old blogs on MySpace.....the ones I wrote during my infertility treatments - let me tell you - I was in such a dark place. I sometimes visit the outskirts now, but I don't dwell there. I'm so glad I chose a different path - one that brings me hope and optimism, not disappointment and dispair. It's a great feeling!

I will say, though, going to Kristen's baby shower yesterday gave me the baby bug all over again. I came home and asked Jeff if we could pursue adoption once we're in the new house - if we get the one we bid on today - and he didn't say no...just "we have to get in the house first, then we'll think about it". Nothing says we can't apply and get the wheels turning - THEN try for a biological child later! I'm game for two! =)

Fingers crossed for this other house we bid on.....we even bit above asking, since there is already another offer on the table for it. We shall see - if it's meant to be, it'll be. If this one is a no, we'll have to find an apartment..... I'm not looking forward.

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment