Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Scale is UP?!?!

K - I so need to focus today. The damn scale went up this morning - I need to stay away from that thing for at least a week - I'm driving myself stark-raving mad staring at it's annoying digital face. Bastard.

Going for my bloodwork this morning for my follow up appointment at the endocrinologist on Friday. I know my pre-albumin is going to stink (since I'm not great about the protein yet), and my cholesterol is eh.... had that drawn in my work up for work the other week. Total isn't bad, but my bad chol is borderline and my good is way low. Triglicerides are good, though, as is my fasting blood sugar (down to 81 from 112 on my bloodwork pre-surg). They're drawing an A1C this time, too - another diabetic value. We'll see what that shows.

Okay - no more scale for me until next week. I'm going to find myself a Wii fit if it kills me and hit the gym tonight after work.... or at least hit the treadmill at work when I'm done treating. This stall is gonna wish it never reared its ugly head. Now, time to call my trainer who's been waiting in the wings for the me to tap her expertise..... Oh, Kristin!!!! I'm ready to have you kick my ass.....

Thanks for reading! <3
Laur =)

No comments:

Post a Comment