Saturday, March 27, 2010

House hunting - part 4 was pretty good. We found another house we love, down in Townsend, DE - for a good price. So, we're putting in an offer. The selling realtor did mention that someone else has bid on it as well, making the possibility of a bidding war imminent. Curious.... we shall see what comes of it. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I LOVE the house - and I hope we definitely get it. It was really the ONLY one today that we liked enough to make an offer. We'll see.

On a WLS note - the scale was down 1 today - but only after I moved the scale to another location in the bathroom. Very strange. IDK. All I know is that the size 22 jeans fit - and I'm thrilled with the new me. I tried whole wheat pasta for dinner tonight....it sat like a rock. Don't know if I'll be doing that again. It tasted good, that's for sure, but if it's going to make me feel like crap? Not worth it. We'll see.

*smile*
Thanks for reading! More tomorrow, likely - I hate waiting until Monday for the news on the house....hope it's good! =)

*hugs*
Me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment