Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hey, all!
I had my first run-in with chick fil a chicken yesterday at work. Tasted good going down, took a bit to feel okay afterwards. I have to say, though, it tasted GOOD going down! =)

Started looking at vacations to take once the house stuff is settled - it was so nice to look at vacas and not have to think, "where can we drive? I don't want to have to take an airplane....the seats are awful!" I figure, by the time we go on vacation, I'll have a bit more weight off and be just fine on airplanes. I was good on the one to GA, although I still did business class to be sure my ass would fit.

Scale hasn't moved again in a few days - but I do admit, I'm still not getting enough calories to make it worth the while - As I was leaving work yesterday, I had only eaten about 500 calories - and my NUT said I should be around 1000 by now. I did have some cheese as a snack and then a lean cuisine for dinner (at almost 10PM), so I probably was about 800 by bedtime. But still - fluids I'm still not doing well with and I need to be more diligent to get my calories in. I think those are my issues. We shall see - and I have to get back to the gym. My lack of sleep kept me from Zumba yesterday - I have to go next week with Tami. I want to try it...I hear it's amazing! =)

Kristin, my trainer, works today....i have to set up my first appt with her......that should get me on the straight and narrow. Let the games begin.


Thanks for reading!

Lots of love <3
Laur =)

No comments:

Post a Comment